1. First up is an excellent tutorial on painting winter armour by misterfinn over on Brushthralls. This technique can be used on WW2, Great War and modern armour, as well as sci-fi. Here misterfinn is painting a warjack from Privateer Press.
2. This snow base is a very simple and effective solution by the painting dude. This technique could be used on a wide variety of base sizes including diorama.
3. Terry Peterson on Dysartes.com has a very simple and quick winter basing tutorial, which looks very effective.
Terry Peterson’s Chicago GD Entry
4. Next up is a quick video by Meowmanersman, its very quick but worth a look.
5. Next up are some videos that take a look at using pigments for armour.
6. Some painting Techniques;
Non Metallic Metals;
7. This video is a basic basing video that shows some good soild techniques.
8. Finally two video from Hot Lead, the first is a basics video and shows some of the basic techniques, second shows some more advanced techniques.