Roman law code previously thought to have been lost forever has been discovered by researchers at University College London’s Department of History. Simon Corcoran and Benet Salway made the breakthrough after piecing together 17 fragments of previously incomprehensible parchment.
- The latest Peking Times! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #sinouk #recall 30 minutes ago
- The latest Trackside! paper.li/jbhubbard/1368… #f1 #motosport 1 hour ago
- The latest Musket, Sword and Paint Daily! paper.li/jbhubbard?edit… Thanks to @privateerpress 3 hours ago
- The latest The Daily Scribble! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #photo 18 hours ago
- The latest Peking Times! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #editorial 20 hours ago