Roman law code previously thought to have been lost forever has been discovered by researchers at University College London’s Department of History. Simon Corcoran and Benet Salway made the breakthrough after piecing together 17 fragments of previously incomprehensible parchment.
- The latest Peking Times! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #alibaba #safety 1 hour ago
- The latest Trackside! paper.li/jbhubbard/1368… #motosport #f1 2 hours ago
- The latest Musket, Sword and Paint Daily! paper.li/jbhubbard?edit… Thanks to @beastsofwar #hordes #runewars 3 hours ago
- The latest The Daily Scribble! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #writerslife 18 hours ago
- The latest Peking Times! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #hongkong 21 hours ago