- The latest Musket, Sword and Paint Daily! paper.li/jbhubbard?edit… Thanks to @beastsofwar @privateerpress #bloodbowl2 #warhammer 48 minutes ago
- The latest The Daily Scribble! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #travelboldly 15 hours ago
- The latest Peking Times! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #tea 18 hours ago
- The latest Trackside! paper.li/jbhubbard/1368… Thanks to @Motor_Sport #askmrn 19 hours ago
- The latest The Daily Scribble! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #travel #travelboldly 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: warhammer
Its been a while since I’ve done an update on this project, due to real life stuff. So where am I on the project?
So having decided to build and paint a Warhammer Fantasy Army, I decided to do High Elves. My first port of call was to head over to EBay and try my luck on some bargains. To be honest I was … Continue reading
One of the constant complaints I hear from gamers are the rising cost of gaming. Especially by those who want to start a new army for a system they already play or getting into a new game. Most say the high start … Continue reading
Recently I’ve switched to playing skirmish games. There are several reasons for this all of which prompted me to switch from building, painting large war-game armies. I prefer the ability to play several games in a short space of time. … Continue reading
Alaric and the Goths played an active part in the downfall of the Western Roman Empire. The origins of the Goths is still quite a puzzle for modern historians and archaeologists, though some of the written evidence dating from around … Continue reading
For over 400 years the Romans governed Britain, and they brought with them their culture, architecture, religion, language and military. The Roman army first arrived under Julius Cesar in 55/54 BC. The first invasion was unsuccessful, leading to a 2nd … Continue reading
Alternative history campaigns, battles and backgrounds have always held an interest for both war gamers and historians, it’s the question, What If? Such as what would have happened during World War 2 if Hitler had invaded Britain?