- The latest Musket, Sword and Paint Daily! paper.li/jbhubbard?edit… Thanks to @beastsofwar @privateerpress #bloodbowl2 #warhammer 46 minutes ago
- The latest The Daily Scribble! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #travelboldly 15 hours ago
- The latest Peking Times! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #tea 18 hours ago
- The latest Trackside! paper.li/jbhubbard/1368… Thanks to @Motor_Sport #askmrn 19 hours ago
- The latest The Daily Scribble! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #travel #travelboldly 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: WW2
Over the next few months I’m going to be building several small armies for various periods in history. The plan is to blog the build and painting of each army as I go.
Recently I’ve switched to playing skirmish games. There are several reasons for this all of which prompted me to switch from building, painting large war-game armies. I prefer the ability to play several games in a short space of time. … Continue reading
In the autumn of 1911 saw some of the biggest changes politically in China’s history. For the last 247 years China was ruled by the Qing dynasty. With failures to modernize China the people were becoming unhappy with Imperial rule … Continue reading
Stalingrad was one of the major battles that became a turning point in WW2 on the eastern front in Russia. Hitler decided to launch a new offensive in July 1942 with the aim of taking Stalingrad. General Friedrich Paulus, who … Continue reading
Irregular Magazine Issue 11 / Winter 2012
Alternative history campaigns, battles and backgrounds have always held an interest for both war gamers and historians, it’s the question, What If? Such as what would have happened during World War 2 if Hitler had invaded Britain?
Redruth Redruth in Cornwall has become a stronghold for socialist factions but overall control has been sought by two factions, Redruth Redcoats and Redruth Socialist Brigade (Redshirts). Until now, this infighting has only been shown through political means, debates and … Continue reading