- The latest Musket, Sword and Paint Daily! paper.li/jbhubbard?edit… Thanks to @beastsofwar @privateerpress #bloodbowl2 #warhammer 39 minutes ago
- The latest The Daily Scribble! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #travelboldly 15 hours ago
- The latest Peking Times! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #tea 18 hours ago
- The latest Trackside! paper.li/jbhubbard/1368… Thanks to @Motor_Sport #askmrn 19 hours ago
- The latest The Daily Scribble! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… #travel #travelboldly 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: workshop
Its been a while since I’ve done an update on this project, due to real life stuff. So where am I on the project?
So having decided to build and paint a Warhammer Fantasy Army, I decided to do High Elves. My first port of call was to head over to EBay and try my luck on some bargains. To be honest I was … Continue reading
One of the constant complaints I hear from gamers are the rising cost of gaming. Especially by those who want to start a new army for a system they already play or getting into a new game. Most say the high start … Continue reading
We have another great issue this month, packed with excellent articles and tutorials. We have a great retrospective looking at a Empire, a computer game from the 70s that is still being played today on the internet.
Alternative history campaigns, battles and backgrounds have always held an interest for both war gamers and historians, it’s the question, What If? Such as what would have happened during World War 2 if Hitler had invaded Britain?